In this blog I will be going over which plugins are needed to create great websites using elementor. Elementor is a live page builder, you are able to see your changes to your website right away. It truly allows you to drag and drop anything from text, widget, image, etc.
Elementor is available for free in the plug in store of WordPress. Along with Elementor there are free plugins to make it more useful and for FREE! Here are the plugins to download.
Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- Create Header and Footer for your site using Elementor Page Builder.
Elementor Addons & Templates – Sizzify Lite
- Adds new Addons & Widgets that are specifically designed to be used in conjunction with the Elementor Page Builder.
Essential Addons for Elementor
- The ultimate elements library for Elementor page builder plugin for WordPress.
NavMenu Addon For Elementor
- Adds new NavMenus to the Elementor Page Builder plugin. Now with Site Branding options, search box, basic MegaMenu and Fullscreen Menu Overlay
Premium Addons for Elementor
- Premium Addons Plugin Includes 22+ premium widgets for Elementor Page Builder.
Yesterday’s blog was about revamping my blog now I’ve been building new websites using Elementor which will go on my portfolio as the days get nearer to becoming a developer. An e-commerce website is on the way and a new website for my friend for his SEO services.<div class='sharedaddy sd-block sd-like jetpack-likes-widget-wrapper jetpack-likes-widget-unloaded' id='like-post-wrapper-155635758-619-5d076f888287e' data-src='https://widgets.wp.com/likes/#blog_id=155635758&post_id=619&origin=trilamanila.com&obj_id=155635758-619-5d076f888287e' data-name='like-post-frame-155635758-619-5d076f888287e'><h3 class="sd-title">Like this:</h3><div class='likes-widget-placeholder post-likes-widget-placeholder' style='height: 55px;'><span class='button'><span>Like</span></span> <span class="loading">Loading...</span></div><span class='sd-text-color'></span><a class='sd-link-color'></a></div>